University Master’s Degree in Emergency Medicine
The training to practice health care
First official master’s degree of specialty in 2 academic courses
“In the Master’s degree I acquire important knowledge and skills to the daily work of my profession as intensivist”
“The contents of the master’s degree met my expectations because they reflect the reality of the profession in the areas of Accident & Emergency”
Are you our type of student?
Are you a graduate or Bachelor in Medicine?, Do you develop your medical profession in Emergency Services or Accident and Emergency in Spain or abroad?
We also recommend basic knowledge of English. At least in reading and speaking skills.
If you have these requirements and want to deepen your education to develop your work in the areas of Emergency Medicine, this is your master’s degree.
Train professionals able to:
- Learn about the protocols of action to carry out a proper triage
- learn to apply the scale of gravity of most common nosological entities
- know the protocolos of action together of SAMU, police, fire brigade, etc…
- know the chain of survival in medical emergency situations
- Learn about the Protocol in situations of risk (Nuclear-biological-chemical) NBC
The master’s degree has a total of 120 ECTS credits equivalent to two academic years.
Professors are the main guarantee of a master’s degree with a vocation. The staff meeting is made up entirely by doctors and is organized between university professors (26%), permanent professors (36%), and associate professors (36%). All of them are ready for your studies formation.
Departamento de Medicina Clínica
Ctra. Nacional 332 s/n
03550 San Juan de Alicante, España
Telephone: 965 23 37 92